James C. Davis, II
James C. Davis, II earned a bachelor’s degree in business with minors in criminology and economics from the University of Florida. From the University of Florida Levin College of Law he later received his Juris Doctor. Davis has also been admitted as a member of the Florida Bar.
- Civil Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights and Collections
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Land Use and Zoning
- Family Law
- University of Florida, B.A.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
- The Florida Bar
Memberships & Community Involvement:
- Associate Director of the Florida Strawberry Festival
- Plant City Armed Forces Veterans Memorials Monument Committee
- Musician in the Plant City First Baptist Church orchestra
- Past President & Scholarship Committee Chairman of the Plant City Lions Club
- Past Board Member of the Plant City YMCA
- Participant in Hillsborough County Schools’ LawWeek
- Past President of the Plant City Bar Association
- Past member of the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Oversight Committee
Contact James C. Davis, II at (813) 752-6133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Areas of Practice
Latest News & Information
- Is There an Income Tax Time Bomb Lurking in Your Estate Plan?
- What To Do When a Disability Throws Your Estate Plan Into Chaos
- What These 4 Famous Estate Planning Debacles Can Tell You About Proper Planning
- Your Cyber Legacy: 3 Tips for Your Digital Assets
- Prince’s Sad and Incredibly Expensive Mistake! (Are You Making It, Too?)