Daniel M. Coton
Daniel M. Coton graduated from the University of Florida with his law degree and an undergraduate degree in finance. He practices in the Florida state courts and the federal court of the Middle District of Florida. Coton holds an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale Hubbell Law Directory, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.
- University of Florida, B.A.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Florida Strawberry Festival Board of Directors
- Board member of the Plant City Little League
- Youth Baseball, Football and Basketball Coach
- Hillsborough Community College District Board of Trustees Member & Chairman
- Plant City High School Athletic Booster Club
- Plant City Chamber of Commerce
- Plant City YMCA
- Plant City Lions Club
- East Hillsborough & Hillsborough County United Way
Contact Daniel M. Coton at (813) 752-6133 or email@example.com.
Areas of Practice
Latest News & Information
- Is There an Income Tax Time Bomb Lurking in Your Estate Plan?
- What To Do When a Disability Throws Your Estate Plan Into Chaos
- What These 4 Famous Estate Planning Debacles Can Tell You About Proper Planning
- Your Cyber Legacy: 3 Tips for Your Digital Assets
- Prince’s Sad and Incredibly Expensive Mistake! (Are You Making It, Too?)