Robert S. Trinkle
Robert is the firm’s senior lawyer and the son of John R. Trinkle who founded the firm in 1928. He graduated from Indiana University and the University of Michigan Law School. Robert concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning, probate and real estate.
- Indiana University
- University of Michigan Law School
- The Florida Bar
Memberships & Community Involvement:
- Fellow of the American College of Trust & Estate Counsel
- Past St. Joseph’s-Baptist Healthcare Board Member
- Past Board of the Florida Southern College Member
- Past Chairman of the Board of Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund, Inc.
- Chancellor of the Florida Conference of the United Methodist Church (1980-1997)
- Past President of the Florida Strawberry Festival
Contact Robert S. Trinkle at (813) 752-6133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Areas of Practice
Latest News & Information
- Is There an Income Tax Time Bomb Lurking in Your Estate Plan?
- What To Do When a Disability Throws Your Estate Plan Into Chaos
- What These 4 Famous Estate Planning Debacles Can Tell You About Proper Planning
- Your Cyber Legacy: 3 Tips for Your Digital Assets
- Prince’s Sad and Incredibly Expensive Mistake! (Are You Making It, Too?)